Final Fridays: Evening with the Artists/1 Year Celebration!
Breezy Boards invites you to spend an evening with the artists whose original dragon-themed artwork brought the debut collection of Breezy Boards to life! We welcome you to meet, hangout with and pick the brains of the incredibly talented and wonderfully amazing “Adjective Dragon” artists* in celebration of our one year anniversary!
• Get To Know the Artists – Socializing, Panel Discussion and Q&A
• $1 off select draft beers – along with a variety of craft and local drafts, cans and bottles.
• Delicious deli sandwiches – in-house cured meats, homemade sides, vegetarian/gluten free options, fresh food from scratch!
• Kick it with the Street Team – Meet the avid supporters and inner circle of Breezy Boards!
Adjective Dragon Artist Honorees:
• Kelly Owen | Basic Dragon
• Dylan Haught | Fat Dragon
• Deanna Marinello | Mystical Dragon
• Jessica Iliana Sarlis (Bam Bam) | Nom Nom Dragon
• Cameron Miller | Unborn Dragon (joining us, digitally, from his new home in Cali!)
This is a one-time occurrence, as each artist is pursuing their own passions.. so who knows where their paths will take them! Join us in celebrating their creativity and visions, which earned them a place in the debut line of Breezy Boards, and take advantage of this unique opportunity to get inside the minds of the dragons’ creators.
We encourage you to think of questions for the artists and enjoy some of the offerings from our gracious host venue, Urban Deli and Drafts. Breezy Boards will have select merch and apparel available, as well as boards from the Adjective Dragon for sale. Find a Street Team member or visit the booth for our upcoming events!
* “Adjective Dragon” — the art-based collection of longboard skateboards by Breezy Boards, featuring artwork from five Tampa Bay-area artists whose original designs were handselected from an art contest for their creativity, inspiration and interpretation of the theme. Each dragon has its own unique personality, background story and is reflective of the adjective that it’s named after. For more details check out:www.ridebreezyboards.com/